Thursday 14 May 2020

Electronic Beats Contact


Now that I have finished all of the practical work for this project I thought why not send it off to the editor of www.electronicbeats.net, where I found the original interview. I had to do a fair bit of stalking until I was able to find out exactly who to send it over to but got there in the end. I decided to ask Whitney (editor at ElectronicBeats) whether it was ok for me to display the publication on my social media as the content I have been working from is there's originally, I feel like it should be fine but just thought it would help in ensuring a good, professional rapport! I look forward to hopefully hearing back from them at some point, fingers crossed. 

Final Reflective Report

The extended project has allowed me to investigate a range of concepts and practical processes that are fundamental to my practice. I feel...