Friday 15 May 2020

Final Outcomes



I am so pleased with the final publication. It makes all of the work over the last few months feel worth it. Working this project around the global pandemic was tough at times but having to adapt to the situation was a valuable learning curve. I learnt a great deal about how to keep my motivation going, really pushed my use of digital processes further and just feel as though I've matured generally as a designer/image-maker. When possible, I will get the book printed so that I have some physical copies for myself and to send out to people. Another form of outcome that I didn't manage to create unfortunately was a series of finished posters. I experimented with them throughout this brief but didn't want to over work myself making them on top of the publication, was focussing on quality over quantity here. However, I do plan to make some posters that can be shown in the digital degree show later on, animated ones would be a lot of fun!

Final Reflective Report

The extended project has allowed me to investigate a range of concepts and practical processes that are fundamental to my practice. I feel...