Friday 1 May 2020

hmm...


Here's an example of some work that I really don't like... the initial idea excited me so much but in reality my vision come together quite like I had imagined. Wanted to use these two dudes for a double page spread, having them as Bob & Tom. I don't really know how it ended up getting so weird but I have a feeling it was maybe the shapes chosen, with them having so much empty space which I could only fill with tone. And the way that I chose to render it was with a smallish brush. This ended up giving it the appearance of some of that shit (but also sometimes fabulous) airbrush art plastered all over fun fair rides. But in this case deffo not fabulous. Decided to move on from this one and leave it in the past as it was just zapping my energy away with no reward. 

Final Reflective Report

The extended project has allowed me to investigate a range of concepts and practical processes that are fundamental to my practice. I feel...